Regular crew member wanted

rexaway1234

Hey fellas

I am looking for a boatless person to ideally become part of our regular crew. Mostly fish weekends but when weather and conditions are good try to get the occasional weekday in also to not let good opportunity go by

do not fish BAD weather, I have better things to do with my time and dont have to boost my ego showing my toughness doing it

sometime short notice as I have 2 young kids and have to work around this sometimes or if weather suddenly goes good or bad forecast

My regular fishing mate (Rami) now came from exactly this forum section here when he posted 2 year ago

It's not about money , my old regulars have dropped off due to commitments. You do not need to be professional but boating experience is preferred. i can handle boat fully myself at ramp already full drive on/drive off.

I have EVERYTHNG, gear , big expensive pretty new 2300 Noosacat ( which if any of you use Botany ramp would have seen as its the only one).

So no gear is to be brought, only food you may want. Fuel contribution great.

NO cleaning required I do all when I return home, just help at dock setting up, packing down boat.

Fish for everything from easy days flathead / reef fishing in close to chasing tuna in winter and blue eye /Gemfish at Browns and chasing marlin and Dollies in the summer coming now

Only non smokers and no smart arses on boat, just easy good times

MUST NOT get sea sick

I always launch at foreshore drive botany

I am 39 finance professional from Coke ( so free drinks too)

Cheers Matt

Hey mate,

I'm an American student studying abroad in Wollongong until November 21st. My classes are wrapping up and I'm keen to get out on a boat as I've been limited to the rocks and beaches. I'm willing to take the train up to Botany with my gear if you ever plan on chasing kingies.

Cheers,

Michael

Can you please bring the boat down here to Narooma!!!

Thats a very kind offer of you, if you do ever get down these parts be sure to let me know, would love to be able to help you out either with local info or hoping onboard. Do your family get out with you or are they to young at the moment. 

Jon

• 1 month later...

Hi Matt,

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.          I have suffered sea sickness on the odd occasion in the past, but nowdays i take a tablet before casting off which seems to work o.k.

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

On 20/10/2016 at 1:14 PM, Overdraft said:

Hey mate

You can add me to your call list if you like.

I have my own 6.6 plate boat but often struggle with crew most the time.

I'm by no means an expert in game fishing but do try to get out when the weather suits.

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Are you still struggling to find crew?

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.          

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com