Wanda beach_tips

Newaz

Hello Raiders

A bit of suggestion might help. Planning to hit wanda beach for a night session til morning coming wednesday night. Anyone could possibly tell me any spot out there best for the catch, targeting salmon taylor or any known gutters. Or suggestions on any other beaches will be helpful as well.

Thanks!!

The thing with gutters is they move & change over time.

Ive only been fishi g there once & was in line with the steps from the car park.

Caught a nice salmon but there was a pretty strong current.

Im actually considering buying a drone for amongst other things finding gutters & fish schools from the air.

Edited by kingie chaser

9 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

Ive only been fishi g there once & was in line with the steps from the car park.

Im actually considering buying a drone for amongst other things finding gutters & fish schools from the air.

thanks mate. that's a better way of fishing with drones :)

49 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

Yes I was thinking the same. Only problem is, you will still have the same problem as usual. They are busy. Most of the good gutters will have people fishing them at this time of year day or night.

41 minutes ago, thaichilly said:

Hi - park at Greenhills and take any of the last two gates to the beach that will get you right in front of the gutter. 

Plenty of bait fish around for last couple of days  with Taylor and dolphins chasing it.

Good luck

Hi mate. Are you referring to take the circled road to the beach? It seems a bit of walk from greenhills street to the beach. can I drive on this road to the beach? cheers

20161228_163405.png

Edited by Newaz

Nope park in the carpark on the beach back further to the left just outa that photo  then walk over grass to beach paths and done to beach 

be heading down their Friday night for fish 

Edited by twisty84

2 hours ago, twisty84 said:

Yeah I've got pleanty of salmon their and picked up some sole to I mainly fish ganged Pillies 

if went lighter and smaller bait prob get some bream whiting flatty 

No luck today mate. Usually what time did u fish? 

On 12/27/2016 at 8:01 PM, Newaz said:

thanks mate. that's a better way of fishing with drones :)

I thought about getting a drone too but the law states they must be operated more than 30 m away from anyone who is not directly associated with the operation (people being filmed are not considered to be directly associated with the RPA’s operation) which kinda limits their usefulness on a Sydney beach...

On 29/12/2016 at 9:21 AM, neilm said:

I thought about getting a drone too but the law states they must be operated more than 30 m away from anyone who is not directly associated with the operation (people being filmed are not considered to be directly associated with the RPA’s operation) which kinda limits their usefulness on a Sydney beach...

True.