Vaggsy

Hi guys!! Have been fishing the brunz river for a few months now and after lots of 'watching the bar' im confident in tackling it on a good day in my 4.3m centre console, question is where to go once im out there? Has anyone fished the brunswick wreck? Or is there some decent reefs not too far offshore? And jigging trolling live baits? 

Keen to head down this weekend and see whats around! Cheers! 

• 8 months later...

The local reef just off north wall after the bait grounds can be a hot spot brother, taken good cobia and jew from there on plastics and livies :biggrinthumb: my profile pic wasnt too far from there either!

11 hours ago, CJay said:

The local reef just off north wall after the bait grounds can be a hot spot brother, taken good cobia and jew from there on plastics and livies :biggrinthumb: my profile pic wasnt too far from there either!

If your headed out alone or looking for company im pretty handy with a gaff and more than happy to contribute for fuel etc :)

On 4/17/2017 at 8:01 PM, Vaggsy said:

Hi guys!! Have been fishing the brunz river for a few months now and after lots of 'watching the bar' im confident in tackling it on a good day in my 4.3m centre console, question is where to go once im out there? Has anyone fished the brunswick wreck? Or is there some decent reefs not too far offshore? And jigging trolling live baits? 

Keen to head down this weekend and see whats around! Cheers! 

Still heading out this weekend brother? been some good fish caught by the boys the past few nights!