Some Blokes Just Know The Right Spot !

On Thursday Swordfisherman dragged me out of bed at an ungodly hour :whip: in pursuit of the jewfish . We hurried off to the Georges River for a quick blastoff to the bay. Hours passed and I watched swordfisherman flogging the water to foam (better than what he usually flogs :wank: lol). He caught a small jew and we met another guy in his Poly doing the same thing. He also got a jew and a few flathead, trevally and a nice bream for the table. We decided to go for a spin up the river as I was getting restless :argue: . We got to a spot where Ronald McDonald was over the Moons (cryptic clue for those that know the area). I was deciding whether to soak up some rays and get sozzled :beersmile: or keep trying to catch a fish. I grabbed my rod and flung the lure purposefully into the water, swordfisherman telling me what to do the whole time (gawd I hate that lol). Suddenly I felt a STRIKE wooohoooo, " I'm on, get the net $%^& and don't knock it off the line". Damn we didn't need the net, I poled it over the side like a pro tuna fisherman and when I saw what I had caught I just started laughing. Ok, yes it was a fish but a bloody small one and swordfisherman dutifully took a pic for posterity as it was my very first fish ever. The floodgates have opened perhaps...........

Cheers all

P.S. I was looking at swordfisherman as he took the pic and he was grinning, after looking at the pic I know why :pokey:

post-869-1130512687_thumb.jpg

post-869-1130512755_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Hey Stu,

I notice the Mrs isnt centred in the picture, but another fine catch is...any close ups :1prop: Getting consistent with those jews as well mate, well done.

Hi KEN,DAMMMMMMMM i didnt realise till we got home there was a naked person on that pontoon :074::074::074::074:

:074::074: What a crack-up post! :074::074:

Great going Mrs. Good to see you hooking into them!

Hey Sharky...may need bigger than a BM. I'm thinking a 6 inch Storm Shad...or maybe a Rev Head! :yahoo::yahoo:

Pat and I had a show put on for us at Balmoral this morning. And there was no sun-baking involved! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

OK fellas, here is the REAL story about the naked person on the pontoon :secret:

It went like this............... while swordfisherman was "flogging the water" I spied the naked person on the pontoon. The person was laying on their back at that stage, luckily the sunglasses on my face hid where my eyes were looking and wow did I see some heavy duty tackle, medium to big game :1yikes:. Yes, the naked person was a man woohoooo :1naughty: . I don't know about soft plastics but it looked like a hardbodied lure to me :074::074::074:

All in fun here, and thanks for the comments all

Cheers

OK fellas, here is the REAL story about the naked person on the pontoon :secret:

It went like this............... while swordfisherman was "flogging the water" I spied the naked person on the pontoon. The person was laying on their back at that stage, luckily the sunglasses on my face hid where my eyes were looking and wow did I see some heavy duty tackle, medium to big game :1yikes:. Yes, the naked person was a man woohoooo :1naughty: . I don't know about soft plastics but it looked like a hardbodied lure to me :074::074:

All in fun here, and thanks for the comments all

Cheers

Well done melady,

It appears your Fishraider name is very apt! Keeping an eye on the scenery AND catching fish at the same time! Now that's what I call multiskilling

:yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers

Pete