Secure paid parking

Cappacino

Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. We spend a few days at a time on our boat and when we come to NSW will be looking at a secure storage facility where we can leave our vehicle and trailer that isn't too far from a marina. or decent boat ramp. At least a short taxi ride if possible. Looking at places - Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, Brisbane Water, Brooklyn/Hawkesbury, Pittwater and Sydney Harbour.  We have to be mindful of the route as our boat/trailer is over width on a tri axle... so the bigger easy to get to ramps with a jetty/pontoon are ideal. Are there any short term storage facilities where people leave their vehicles and trailers? Boat/ship yards that supply this service? What do others do that have large trailerable boats who go out on the water for a few days at a time?  Quite happy to pay the going rate for secure parking.... just unsure  if and where these facilities are located. 

Can't help with specifics but I  have a moored boat and lucky that the area where my boat is is at a boat ramp and have left  my car parked there. The ramp has ppl living in cars and boats so it's safer to leave riggs there.

Just an option 

I'm on Brisbane water if that helps

On 15/05/2017 at 6:45 AM, Cappacino said:

Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. We spend a few days at a time on our boat and when we come to NSW will be looking at a secure storage facility where we can leave our vehicle and trailer that isn't too far from a marina. or decent boat ramp. At least a short taxi ride if possible. Looking at places - Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, Brisbane Water, Brooklyn/Hawkesbury, Pittwater and Sydney Harbour.  We have to be mindful of the route as our boat/trailer is over width on a tri axle... so the bigger easy to get to ramps with a jetty/pontoon are ideal. Are there any short term storage facilities where people leave their vehicles and trailers? Boat/ship yards that supply this service? What do others do that have large trailerable boats who go out on the water for a few days at a time?  Quite happy to pay the going rate for secure parking.... just unsure  if and where these facilities are located. 

there is a mob at ultimo (02) 9810 0336