Sounder Recommendations

Reel' em in

Hi guys 

can anyone point me in the right direction im looking at getting a new sounder/gps 7in or 9in, I mainly fish shallow waters and want to start fishing some offshore reefs but don't think I'll be fish in more then 120m of water.

thanks 

The general saying is get the biggest you can afford and be justified/comfortable with your decision at the end of the day haha...  That being said I run a 7 inch  unit and am perfectly happy with the size, that being said I wouldn't say no to a free size upgrade at the time of purchase lol. 

17 hours ago, Ojay Samson said:

The general saying is get the biggest you can afford and be justified/comfortable with your decision at the end of the day haha...  That being said I run a 7 inch  unit and am perfectly happy with the size, that being said I wouldn't say no to a free size upgrade at the time of purchase lol. 

I think I've seen one of your posts are running a Lowrance elite 7ti

Simple- buy the biggest, most expensive unit you can afford- go to a boat show and drive a few of the units in demo mode and work out what you like best - cant go wrong with any of the big name brands really