The entrance

Tysh

Decided to try my luck at back fish. The guys fishing were very helpful with sharing knowledge.  Ended up with a nice haul of 7 keepers and released many more. It was great to see the fishing inspector checking bag limits and licence. Always great to be near the  water 

20170609_125207.jpg

well done did you see anyone  or catch anything else just interested because i used to catch a few Flathead there but the last two times have been without luck.

Edited by ARC H
more stuff

Nice catch Tysh!  I thought there would have been too much fresh water in the system after all the rain but its obviously not bothering them.  I'm heading up there next weekend so hopefully we'll have similar success.

22 hours ago, Stapo said:

Well done. Yes some nice fish coming in at the moment. 

Good to know they're coming through! I'll be up soon for a fish :)

Good bag there Tysh, the guys up at the Entrance got me onto my first blackies!
Cheers,

Wellzy

23 hours ago, ARC H said:

well done did you see anyone  or catch anything else just interested because i used to catch a few Flathead there but the last two times have been without luck.

49 minutes ago, Wellzy94 said:

Good to know they're coming through! I'll be up soon for a fish :)

Good bag there Tysh, the guys up at the Entrance got me onto my first blackies!
Cheers,

Wellzy

23 hours ago, ARC H said:

One person did get a flatty, reasonable size, but one of the guys fishing for blackfish was going to use the guts for bream bait