Roseville chase/Echo point

SickWolf

Hi guys, first report here so bear with me. I drove down to echo point at about 1:30 targeting leatherjackets with a tactic suggested to me by swordfisherman. I caught nothing so I changed it up with a running ball sinker rig I found on fishraider using a whole prawn. Suddenly I feel a moving weight on my line and a steady pulling. When I haul it up there is a 35cm flounder on the end. Coming home for dinner. Yummo

Would put a picture but it says the file is too big. Oh well.

Cheers

Wolfie

Edited by SickWolf

1 hour ago, SickWolf said:

Hi guys, first report here so bear with me. I drove down to echo point at about 1:30 targeting leatherjackets with a tactic suggested to me by swordfisherman. I caught nothing so I changed it up with a running ball sinker rig I found on fishraider using a whole prawn. Suddenly I feel a moving weight on my line and a steady pulling. When I haul it up there is a 35cm flounder on the end. Coming home for dinner. Yummo

Would put a picture but it says the file is too big. Oh well.

Cheers

Wolfie

Nice report flounder is a very good eating fish IMO. re photos if you save your photo with any of the photo editors it normally downsizes the megabits as compared to a raw photo hope this makes sense

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...