Swansea inshore reefs

Frogfisho

Screenshot_2017-08-10-20-01-50.pngHi all, new to site, have just started exploring down the coast from Swansea to Catho and was just wondering if anyone had some tips on finding inshore reefs using navionics and lowrance sounder. I'm thinking this image might be a reef?? 

cheers

Edited by Frogfisho
Add image

i have the navionics on my fone..you can pik rises and ledges mark them on your app then I write them down and punch the cords into my hds5...Swansea doesn't have a lot of good reef  we get a few reds and do alright on jew an trag nth of catho  and down off bird island..apart from a few small pinnacles you only have the sharkfin then the farm..a lot of guys travel down to the perch grounds which they mistakenly call texas.which is actually back in 55mtrs not 90mtrs...its 24naut mile down there..sometimes in summer I head north to uralla off birubi which is only 22 naut mile then you travel home with n/easter up your backside making for a better trip home..all the best for sat..a lot of the shallow reef sth of mawson breakwall down to catho is pretty dead.inc jetty reef ...but there is some good ground sth of wybung..rick