Quick flick

JonD

Haven't posted for a while since photobucket stopped me using my images without the $400 (US) demands.

So here's trying again, a bit of a test.

Headed out with the plan of doing some gummy catch and release but with the wind simply blowing us in all directions I didn't fancy anchoring. First we tried for a couple of fish for a feed which my daughter came up with the goods with a few snapper and a nice pig fish.

I then decided to head back towards shore to flick for salmon, along the way we spotted what looked like some decent tuna under a few terns. These fish were on the move and almost to hard to keep up with but eventually a school came straight at us. My young lad flicked a little river to sea rock that was instantly connected to a freight train of a stripey on his 10lb spin outfit. This has to be the best stripey we've ever caught, taking close to 20 mins to get to the boat ( heaps of fun ). 

Unfortunatly by the time we got this little guy sorted the fish had gone out of sight, so we didn't get chance to find what the bigger fish among them were.

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG