Help identifying this reel

Aardvarking

I was looking into buying a new reel for my 702 2-4kg shimano t-curve for casting ultra light lures and such, and saw this on gumtree: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-details.html?adId=1157646326

It is the right size, looks fairly nice, is in my $100 budget and I've heard good things about Daiwa. The issue is that I have no idea what reel it is, because the seller doesn't know either. Apparently he bought a combo and didn't need the reel, but I've done some research and haven't found any record of a "Team Daiwa-s 2500" on the internet. 

Hey dude i found out a lil info on this reel

its most likely a clone of a reel daiwa had back when this reel was available, for this particular store. But im not very familiar with the Daiwa catalogue 

ill send you a link of it since they arent a sponser of FR

Edited by xerotao

Damn, it looks like someone beat me to the reel, someone is coming to check it out tonight so I may not be able to buy it anyone. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good size 2500 reel around $100 for tossing light lures and soft plastics, that I can pair with a Shimano T-curve 2-4kg 702?

Mate in my opinion the cheap Diawa reels are rubbish,  you really need to spend a few hundred $$$ to get a decent  Diawa reel. The cheaper shimano reels around $100 will be smoother and give you much more hours of user pleasure. A "Sedona" will be in your budget or u might be able to pick up a "nasci" on sale somewhere in drummoyne for about $130 . Also Don't look past a "sienna". You won't find a better reel for $50 

Edited by REELCRAZY