The tubes

Mutch22

Hey guys me and a mate are planning to hit the tubes in a couple of weeks off the stones, it's my first time being there but he has been before he is abit hesistant to park his car at the car park he said the locals can get abit territorial off there spot? This is the only time I have heard of this do you guys know of any vandalism or anything going on there? It would be a thrill chasing a kings from there?

Should be Ok at this time of the year-vandalism is no better or worse that anywhere else up and down the coast. If you want to hit it in marlin season I suggest you go and watch first before entering into the whole caper , too much of a !@#$ fight in my eyes but some amazing fish do come off there. I was more of a north coast LBG'er in my time, these days prefer the solitude of a boat!

Ok cheers mate, yeah 100% I would be more then happy to go and watch and how they do it there I can imagine it would be pretty full on, and the last thing I'd want to get in there way! 

I would love a boat but I love the thrill of the adventure getting to a spot I have never been too on the rocks! 

I appreciate the feed back thanks heaps ?

16 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

I dont know anything about the tubes but i would have thought its still pretty early to be targeting game fish off the tubes so far down south. Warm blue water isnt here yet

Kingies dont care about warm blue water