Soft plastics VS Hard body lures

daniel akpinar

Like Rick mentioned - rather broad question.   Most of large online fishing tackle shops have their lures products section organized by lure types now.   So,  usually plenty of info with lure type pictures,  prices,  brands, sizes, action etc.   to start.  Have a look at Dinga's  tackle website. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys, so I'm going to get 3-4 packets of SP (I'm writing this as I'm going to go fishing) so I'm going to get

ZMAN GRUBZ 2INCH MOTOR OIL AND BLOOD WORM 1 PACK OF EACH

ZMAN WRIGGLER 100MM FOR FLATHEAD BOOD WORM 1 PACK

If you guys have better suggestions please tell me by the way I already have watermelon pearl and new penny Berkley minnow and shrimp

Hello everyone,

today I went to rose bay in Sydney and caught my first 3 tailor on a atonic shad 50 and my first flathead on a prawn but It was deep water and Im not supposed to be using that, I got so happy because I'm just a kid and that is my first time catching a fish on lure. Next time I go fishing I'm going to be using my soft plastics because I would have a better chance to catch a flathead in deep water. If I'm going to fish in shallow water what lures would be good? is the aiwa double clutch 75 good, or bass deep but bass deep is expensive