Centre control seating

JimC

I have a 4.3m Stessel with centre control. It has a seat attached to floor behind consul.The problem is that this seat limits movement when fishing. Is there an alternative seating arrangement? Jim

I have a Stacer side console. It has a removable swivel seat with a back rest that can be swung to the front or back. Works for me. Mostly I drive standing up anyway, just resting my hammies against the seat if needed (I’m short). There might be a swivel seat available after market. I’ve fished out of a few centre consoles. Some people remove the seat and got a fish box that doubles as a seat. I like that option.

Edited by Berleyguts

The seat takes up a good chunk of room and getting around it in chop is interesting. I would like a removable seat to open up the space but cannot have any fitting sticking up to trip over

4 hours ago, JimC said:

The seat takes up a good chunk of room and getting around it in chop is interesting. I would like a removable seat to open up the space but cannot have any fitting sticking up to trip over

I have 4 spots in my Stacer that take seats. One behind the console, one to left of the console, one forward and left of the console and one up on the forward casting platform. Each has a tube below the floor and you just place a cap over the hole flush with the floor when it’s not in use.

Edited by Berleyguts