Narra Goon

knapers

was out looking on sunday and some kids were digging a little trench. I laughed at first. went and did some surfing and came back to discover they had opened a small gap which on big waves was letting more water in. I will be outhere targeting the fish the second it opens. lots of bait near the mouth. Think i'll grab some poddies and send out for jew.

I can't wait.

the boys were there on the weekend to see if fish were hangin around the mouth waitin to get in. They caught some decent bream and a stack of blackfish on nippers. I reckon the jews are there now feastin on the fish ready to migrate in... :yahoo:

G'day,

Last time it was opened this way, there were about 50 people there catching the fish on their way out in nets, fish boxes etc. You should have seen the whiting that came out of the lake, bloody rippers. I didn't see too many jewies caught from the beach in the next month or so, but there were some truly stunning whiting caught along the beach for the next month or two. Probably the best you will see the beach fish after its opened.

Mat