Stockton sharks

Kingyjohn

Hey guys went for a fish down at Stockton in the boat over the weekend and jigged some yakka and sent a live down with no luck so we had Mack tuna busting up everywhere so decided to throw some metals about straight away they were smashing my jig caught a couple and notice one had a bite in the side with was probably from a shark so we threw a slab out not long after we had a hammerhead that went roughly a 110 cm the we got a couple smaller bronzies and a couple flathead then we had a school of tailor under the boat we landed a couple going 40 and lost a big one beside the boat which we guess was 60 + then it went quite and I had a whole dead yakka out and all of a sudden the drag started screaming I had no hope at slowing it with a solid run leaving me seeing spool we pulled the anchor and chased him all across Stockton on my 25 pound gear got him beside the boat then he ran which went on forever till he tired getting him to the boat we estimate he went a meter and half but great fun on the gear 9E2DC09F-4237-4078-ABA6-1B259FCCD9F3.jpeg.33d34134a7727a175672ba62772ac788.jpeg8450312E-89E2-4BCF-A8C8-B8780D2FF609.jpeg.0f13aef1ab2884d0814f938ccc063e8f.jpeg

Your in the right place for sharks! Plenty of them up here at the moment. A heap of bait for them to chose from too! Those macky go hard on light gear but it’s a shame they have poor eating qualities. Sounds like a fun day! 

Cheers scratchie!!!