Bait tank and deck wash setup

Mitch02

Gday guys I need some guidance, I have a bait tank being made and need to setup the pump for it that’s the easy part but

i also want to put in a deck wash hose so do I use a deck wash pump for both or do I need to run two separate pumps also how do I setup the outlet to go out the side of the boat what I am trying to do here is avoid the back of my boat being an array of hoses hanging everywhere and the transom looking like some kind of pump station 

1268B472-8BF9-4553-A165-ED6B662F2A48.jpeg

I don't have a deck wash but a mate does. You only need one water pickup and intake pump for the live bait tank and deckwash but then you would probably have a 3 way tap or line splitter and a tap on each the bait pump and the deckwash side of the fork so you can easily have one, the other, both or none open. You will also need a deckwash pump kit that creates the pressure needed to spray the deckwash out of the nozzle. I'm sure someone on here can fill yo uin on details

Captain spanner is right.

I know the rule live bait pumps have an optional second outlet do that only the one hole is required through the transom.   I think the deck wash outlet isn’t fed by the pump so it needs a second pump connected for deck wash pressure.

The valve system you mention could be used if you just want some water to rinse things without much pressure.