Gladesville Bridge

mudcrab1

No, try Wentworth point further down the parra. DON'T go through the Olympic Park with your gear to get the and stay on the point as much as possible not to cross on to the Olympic Park area as you will likely get a fine. It's great for soft plastics for bream and whiting. Throw out a squid for the Jew fish around there too while working the sp. (don't forget loose drag or baitrunner so it doesn't pull rod in water) 

• Like 2

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, mudcrab1 said:

Can anyone tell me if there has been any activity (catch wise) under Gladesville Bridge?

I live near there  was Kingfish /Salmon and Taylor around the corner at Gladesville Ferry Wharf .

• Thanks 1

I thought there was No fishing at Rhodes / Wentworth point or is that just in the bay where the signs are.

i would be staying up towards Gladesville.

Catch and release around Rydalmere wharf seems good lately  with some descent Bream spotted when launching my boat two weeks ago.

Edited by jeffb5.8

7 hours ago, jeffb5.8 said:

I thought there was No fishing at Rhodes / Wentworth point or is that just in the bay where the signs are.

i would be staying up towards Gladesville.

Catch and release around Rydalmere wharf seems good lately  with some descent Bream spotted when launching my boat two weeks ago.

Fished there with no hassle, normally a few people fishing. It's just the very point area which you can fish. There is heavy restrictions around there as it was the location of factories for agent orange and other similar chemicals. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, FishermanSteve said:

Fished there with no hassle, normally a few people fishing. It's just the very point area which you can fish. There is heavy restrictions around there as it was the location of factories for agent orange and other similar chemicals. 

anything in this area would have to be catch and release.

With the amount of chemicals that ended up in the water, you would glow in the dark if you ate the fish!??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2018 at 11:38 AM, FishermanSteve said:

No, try Wentworth point further down the parra. DON'T go through the Olympic Park with your gear to get the and stay on the point as much as possible not to cross on to the Olympic Park area as you will likely get a fine. It's great for soft plastics for bream and whiting. Throw out a squid for the Jew fish around there too while working the sp. (don't forget loose drag or baitrunner so it doesn't pull rod in water) 

Ive just moved to gladesville, any good spots to try for squid n mullet for bait?