Jig Heads - Where To Buy In Bulk

PW!

Hi folks - been busy again sorry but here's one for you...

I wish to buy some SP jig heads in bulk (bout a 100 or so in a few weights). Why cause i'm a tight arse and i loose them all the time.

I've never been too fussy when it came to jig heads:

- squidgy were fine only beant a hook once on a big blurter.

- Gamaktsu were sharp but a bit $$

- random brands here and there all did ok but i usually flatten the little metal bump that holds the plastic on, cause they can rip.

So where can i buy in bulk to save $$$? Online is best cause working fulltime is uber fun!!

I was thinking 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 in round heads. What about weedless heads or the new arrow type??

Cheers PW

If u want to buy in bulk and not spend much for Gama/Owner hooks, just look in Ebay. You can buy heaps and its cheap, even after factoring in shipping.

Nitro jigheads come in bulk packs but from the sounds of ur post it might still be too exxy?

If you really use alot of jig heads, get yourseld a Do-It mould and pour your own. You can get whichever hooks you want, and within reason you can make different weight jigson different hooks - ie 1/32 on size 2 hook. Takes a while to get your money back as the mould is about $40 US plus postage or $100 aus in shops over here (you work out whos got the big mark up).

Adrian