Christmas Brisbane water report

Guest Guest123456789

Guest Guest123456789

Headed out the front (in close) Brissie waters targeting kings. Filled the tank with livies on the way. Trolled bait, threw all types of lures and after 90 minutes I gave up. Water was 21 degrees - might not be hot enough....

had a few drifts on the way back and @kiwicraig and his dad stop by to say hello which was nice👋 

Got three legals and as many undersized throwbacks. Happy to score a feed. Hope you all did better.

Luke

73AC6A82-80A0-4275-A259-DBFD9FC730E4.jpeg

Thanks for the report but it’s a bit hard to work out where ‘out front (Brissie Waters) in close’ is. Are you meaning you were in Broken Bay ?

We certainly seemed to have missed out on the recent kingfish bonanza that Botany Bay and places further south experienced. I would have expected to hear a lot of breathless reports about Pittwater kings now, but nothing so far.

Guest Guest123456789
7 hours ago, Volitan said:

Thanks for the report but it’s a bit hard to work out where ‘out front (Brissie Waters) in close’ is. Are you meaning you were in Broken Bay ?

We certainly seemed to have missed out on the recent kingfish bonanza that Botany Bay and places further south experienced. I would have expected to hear a lot of breathless reports about Pittwater kings now, but nothing so far.

Thanks mate, broken bay is correct