Newbie To Site Plus 1st Report..

Sammy

Hi Fellow Fisho's,

My name is Sam and this is my first post here. I have been checking this site out for the last few weeks and must say I'm very impressed. There seems to be a lot of support for those rare good days you get out on the water and that's refreshing to see.

I mainly fish Sydney Harbour but gave Botany Bay a go yesterday well actually Friday night into Saturday chasing that elusive jew but didn't manage to turn a reel. Daylight was a different story and we managed 5 bream , 2 Thumper Trev's, 3 massive Whiting ( biggest I've seen in the bay for years ) and 2 nice Flatties on the drift passed the 3rd runway.

I'll try and share my experiences with you guys and hopefully even post a few pics as the season really starts to warm up.

I'm looking forward to sharing fishing stories/adventures on this site. Thanks Sam.

:1welcomeani: Sammy

Good on you for starting out with a fishing report, helps us all catch a few when we share the info on where the fish are on the chew.

Best fishing site around in my opinion, always plenty of willing folks here to help out with advice or help when needed and you'll make some great fishin' mates in the process :thumbup:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. I feel like I'm at home already. I try and get out there once a week so will update once I touch terra firma. I know it's one thing to get good tips /advice before you get out there, but getting good feedback when you land a good catch only adds to the joy! It's not the same is it, telling a mate who's not interested " I tried this new spot as it looked fishy and after my first cast line was buzzing off my new rod etc etc" and all you get is oh yeah good on ya mate he he. Half the fun of fishing is sharing your experiences with other like minded fisho's. Tight lines Sam