Bennetts beach hawks nest

smc2010

Hi raiders so I'm planning a trip up to Bennetts beach next weekend with a mate, I'm wondering if anyone with local knowledge could help me or any locals could advise as how the fishing has been recently. Firstly I have searched threw threads here and get a lot of mixed opinions, information and advice on the threads I have read, I'm personally after mulloway myself, I'm not asking for any spots or locations just wondering are there many mulloway to be caught up there? And if so what are best techniques? I plan on catching a few squid later in the week and freezing them and also trying to get some yakkas on the day and keep them live for the night time. Where in the area is best to try gather yakkas as I'm Sydney based and don't know the area? Any help or pointers would be a great help. Also is there many Taylor To be got from the beach as I would settle for live Taylor if I couldn't get yakkas. Basically I want to get some livies out and am not sure as to where to get them. Feel free to pm me any advice and don't be shy commenting 😂. Thanks a lot in advance for anyone who can offer any advice,

Tight lines 🤙🤙