Seven Spirit Bay Nt

Reeso

Just got back from a trip with my dad to seven spirit bay up in arnhem land. fished every day and it was terriffic. Went deep water fishing for plentiful and sizeable golden snapper, a range of cod species, coral trout, queenfish, dad hooked a big gt but it broke him on the coral, and some real big catfish that go hard.

In the estuaries we saw lots of big barramundi feeding and hooked up quite a few times but only landed a couple of small ones. It was my first time barramundi fishing and Im sure If I had had a bit of experience I could have landed some huge fish because those creeks were almost untouched, we saw noone else out fishing the whole week that we were there.

real great place, its so isolated up there that the fish life is almost in its perfect state, not overfished of affected by poillution or anything.

expensive but..

Its a fantastic place isnt resso, Ive done a lot of community work in the outstations of yirrakalla south of Nullambouy and port Bradshaw and blue mud bay. To say the fishing is unbeliveble is the understatement of the year and the cultural experince is unmatched. Good on ya mate