Pumping Nippers/bloodworms

domza

G`day Fellas ,

Roseville ( near the Bridge ) was the best spot anywhere In Sydney Years Ago .

Long and as fat as your middle finger.

Mick

G'day,

There are a few good spots in Pittwater, Careel Bay and whatever the point is opposite Scotland Island. There are also plenty of spots in Cowan creek if you have a boat and other Hawkesbury spots, Jerusalem bay being one.

I'm no expert on Georges or Hacking but I believe there are spots in both.

Sydney Harbour ( which includes Roseville) is under a bait gathering ban, which stops you digging worms or pumping nippers.

Matt

G'day,

There are a few good spots in Pittwater, Careel Bay and whatever the point is opposite Scotland Island. There are also plenty of spots in Cowan creek if you have a boat and other Hawkesbury spots, Jerusalem bay being one.

I'm no expert on Georges or Hacking but I believe there are spots in both.

Sydney Harbour ( which includes Roseville) is under a bait gathering ban, which stops you digging worms or pumping nippers.

Matt

[/quote

G`day Matt ,

One has to wonder why the entire Sydney harbour would be closed to bait taking .

Any Ideas ???

Mick

Guest johblow

There is definitely nippers in botany bay - drove over the holes at a high-ish tide two saturdays ago, wishing i had my pump in the boat, cause there wasnt really much water covering them. They are in the south side of the bay near the reserves.

Im really bloody confused about the reserves, as to where they start/stop and what you can do in/around them. Anyone out there than can enlighten me? The fishing guide book magazine thingo i carry with me in the boat indicates some fishing spots near the reserve areas, but it doesnt clearly mark the reserve boundaries.

Cheers!