Syd Harbour

spizza

G'day fellow Raiders,

A mate has arranged boat hire from Rose Bay, and we intend to hit the Wedding Cake, Sow & Pigs etc armed only with SP's....

I am more a Northern beaches fisho and my mate a Botany Bay 'once and a whiler', so I'm being a little cheeky :biggrin2: and hoping someone might be able to give a helpful hint or steer us the right way about where we may encounter some Harbour fish on SP's....

Cheers,

Spizza.. :beersmile:

If your chasing kings and salmon Id troll skirts of big shads like sunamies or storm sps thats whats been working for us out wide at the moment. Also if you locate a school stop the boat and work the sps deeper in the water a hold on if no hits come try going down in trace size i was using 12 pound on the kings. I hope this helps good luck :thumbup:

If your chasing kings and salmon Id troll skirts of big shads like sunamies or storm sps thats whats been working for us out wide at the moment. Also if you locate a school stop the boat and work the sps deeper in the water a hold on if no hits come try going down in trace size i was using 12 pound on the kings. I hope this helps good luck :thumbup:

Thanks for the tips Sharky.. :thumbup:

I noticed your from Oatley...I did all my fishing as a kid on that rock at Oatley Pt (??)......great memories. :biggrin2:

It was one of my favourite spots until 2 weeks ago when the stupid councle removed the bridge so know its a crappy spot it made no sense at all more people will hurt themselves trying to get out to the rock at low tide.

Any reason why they moved the bridge? Maybe they are replacing it? That's crap by the council if they have removed it for no reason... :1badmood:

Edited by spizza