Fishing In Hervey Bay

andreweggy

Hey all.

I hope everyone had themselves a great and safe xmas and new year. And for those lucky enough to have holidays i hope u took full advantage of it and got plenty of fishing done.

Im off to hervey bay next week up on the sunshine coast of queensland and im on a mission to get plenty of fishing done. One of my missions is to get onto a charter boat and catch something decent enough to take a photo of and stick it on here. I have never been on a charter so im looking forward to the experience. I was hoping that if anyone knew of any good charter companies up there that could be recommended. Also if they knew of any good spots for land based fishing as i will be doing some early morning fishing while the :wife: is still asleep.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and i hope to have plenty of pics to post on here.

Till then fishraiders..........happy fishing :1fishing1:

ANDREWEGGY!!

G'day Andrew

Sorry can't help with locations. I have been up there a few times but haven't really cracked the fishing.

I have spoken to a few people up there about charters and the common theme seems to be Paul Dolan. He runs Fraser Coast Sportsfishing and concerntrates on lure and fly charters in the bay. If thats the type of fishing you are after he would be your man... I haven't been out with him personally but will be giving him a shot next time I am up that way.

His web address is www.frasercoastsportfishing.com/

Hope this helps :1prop: