Painting Minn Kota

Berleyguts

I think we should have a competition " who has the untidiest shed " I recon I would win hands down.

Anyone who has seen my sheds knows that I am not the neatest workman about the place, sometimes amazes me how I manage to get things done, eventually!!.

But to get back on subject. Baz the Minn Kota is looking good.

Frank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, frankS said:

I think we should have a competition " who has the untidiest shed " I recon I would win hands down.

Anyone who has seen my sheds knows that I am not the neatest workman about the place, sometimes amazes me how I manage to get things done, eventually!!.

Frank

Well, the problem is, we downsized from a large 2 story 4 bedroom home with rumpus, 3 bathrooms, double garage plus heaps of storage and workshop space under the house and stand alone boatport, to a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, with a study built into half of a double garage, no carport, no yard on a small battle axe block. All was manageable until my son moved back in and we now have the boat, 3 cars and my motor scooter (treated myself to the scooter after my recent trip to Bali). 🤷‍♂️😂

6 hours ago, frankS said:

Frank

A few weeks ago I would have been a contender, but not right now, most stuff is where it belongs, just the bench to clean up now. My daughters partners father would win the untidiest shed easy, he has everything from decades ago, broken, good, in pieces, doesn't matter, it's hiding in there somewhere, he has built sheds on to the shed that are built onto the garage, just to store all his junk/rubbish/might need it one day piles of stuff.