Sydney Harbour Sat

PW!

Hi Folks - first report in a long while...

Had a quick trip up to Sydney on the weekend and managed to get Fauce to take the boat out.

Put the boat in at Roseville at bout 7:30 - gentlemens hours!! Sick of idiots who leave their boat on the ramp while they go off and twiddle their thumbs. Had to wait a good 10 mins to put the boat in and about 20mins to take it out again!!!

Anyway struggled to get squid at Balmoral - saw my cousins out and they hadn't had much luck eaither.

Jigged the marker bouys at off Dobbroyd Point for one King on a 6" yello sluggo. Caught 2 squid in close then headed to Blue fish.

Caught 2 Mack Tuna (poss massive Frigate Mackeral - Whats the diff?) one on a Manns Stretch 10plus and the other on a sluggo on the troll.

Bout 5 other boats at Blue Fish at about 10:30. First bait in the water getts nailed by legal king. over the next hour or so we caught about 9 kings on baits and plastics all between 55-65cms. all in good condition and in close concentration. Got busted off twice but you get that on 14lb gear. Other boats didn't do nealry as well as us - maybe didn't have fresh squid....

Bottom bashed for a bit for a sweep. I hate bpottom bashing but Fauce loves it so the boat owner does what the boat owner wants.

All in all good day on the Kings hope i get a crack at them in a month or so,

Cheers PW