Buying stuff

noelm

We had a major drama a while back setting up a “Service NSW” account for my wife, I used my email address and everything went fine, until I tried to do my own, it kept going in circles because the email address was already used, after an hour on the phone, they couldn’t resolve the issue. . So, off to my local office I went, waited in line for ages, finally got called, explained the entire process and was told the “system” was setup like that, one email address per person, no way around it. My “fix” was pretty simple, I just setup a GMail account and used that, all good now, but, my wife is linked to my email address that I use all the time, and I am on another, which is mostly OK, but, now and then things get mixed up, especially Medicare, that’s linked to most everything.

Yeah, I had a love hate with service NSW, when swapping everything over, registrations, licenses etc.

The worst thing, was service NSW charging me $190, for stamp duty, for my new trailer I bought for the boat in 2012 !!!  Victoria call it something else, so NSW pounced..

I just go with the flow now, nothing suprises me when I walk in there doors..

• Like 1