2024 NRL Review.

james Cutler

I watched that game, unfortunately you make your own luck, Canberra made less mistakes and kicked the goals..

Funnily enough, I sat there watching the game last night on Tele, hearing the commentary saying it was 4 or 5 degrees but feels like -1,

20 odd years back I went and watched the same line up, in Canberra, I can honestly say, without fear , I have never been so cold in my life. I remember there was even light snow falling and a wind that cut right through you, I've been down the South Island in NZ in the middle of winter, but Canberra that night was next level. Can't even remember the score of that game, self preservation kicked in before the half time whistle as we searched for shelter and then eventually went back to the motel and watched the second half on TV.  I'll never forget that,,,, and I'll never return to attempt watching another game either 😁.

• Like 2

The Melbourne Jugg naught Just keeps rolling..

What they do and how they develop players is truly astonishing, Ballamy surely is now No1 as far as recruitment, development and longevity  ??.

Even more surprising was a fact they put up at the start of the game, it did surprise me, The roosters statistics when playing against the Storm or the Panthers, has now stretched out to 1-18, yep, one win against both oppositions in 18 attempts.

They also looked toothless at times, definitely a different team when Hargraves isn't playing..

I can't really see a final now, without Penrith and Storm contesting it..

Never know But....

• Like 1

Fishraider Tipping Comp results so far.

Several had a surprise full round (green icon). The last game should really have been a Bulldogs win! 

Looks like Reece69 is in the box seat. Anyone know who he is (raider name)? Cackling Pipes who are you? 

IMG_4968.jpeg

• Like 1