Mixed week, mixed bag.

JonD

Been having more success testing out the scent additive over the past week. From the shore Ive been using one outfit with the sticky stuff and one (sometimes two) without and all the fish apart from salmon have been on the one outfit with the scent. In saying that these fish have only been banjo rays, port Jacksons and larger sharks Ive not been able to stop. Target species has been jews but these are pretty rare here. 

Did a day trip to the mountains yesterday chasing trout with a very experienced trout person in the hope of learning a few tricks. Seems I didn't need any new tricks as I out-fished with ease, even using $5 lures against $40 lures. I believe the slow rolling action of the lure was first attracting the trout, that then picked up on the smell which they simply couldn't resist. Im hoping this product will be made available here as Im feeling confident it's making a huge difference.

My last trip in the boat I coated my least productive lure from the last trip before that and found it was the only lure to catch fish on the trip.

IMG_2055.thumb.jpg.fb5592bd31a14b62d28ba4b64cf147d5.jpg

• Like 10