garie hot bite

Guest hawkesbass

Guest hawkesbass
post-18046-055215200 1302590004_thumb.jpgarrived at the beach with my mate at 4pm and saw the gutter in front of the carpark looking good for a fish.rigged up and started using soft pillies for bait after about twenty minutes hooked onto a salmon of a kilo,my dan then caught a tailor of around 40cms then for the next 4hrs we caught salmon and tailor roughly every 15 minutes.as the tide was approaching full high around 11pm i got a 5kg salmon which measured 78cms :thumbup:then my mate dan hooked and landed a jewfish to 4kgs and 65cms :yahoo: thru the night had many bite offs from tailor and sharks with some decent sized fish lost.all told at the end of the night the total tally off fish between the two of us was 1 jewfish 6 salmon and 40 tailor we took home 21 tailor 2 salmon and 1 jewfish :biggrin2: i am still having trouble loading photos it is getting very frustrating should be able to load straight onto site i am not tech savvy enough to load them up, when this can be done i will attach photos

post-18046-042819700 1302590051_thumb.jpg

post-18046-078824500 1302590106_thumb.jpg

post-18046-083572600 1302590151_thumb.jpg

post-18046-058918700 1302590215_thumb.jpg

Edited by hawkesbass

arrived at the beach with my mate at 4pm and saw the gutter in front of the carpark looking good for a fish.rigged up and started using soft pillies for bait after about twenty minutes hooked onto a salmon of a kilo,my dan then caught a tailor of around 40cms then for the next 4hrs we caught salmon and tailor roughly every 15 minutes.as the tide was approaching full high around 11pm i got a 5kg salmon which measured 78cms :thumbup:then my mate dan hooked and landed a jewfish to 4kgs and 65cms :yahoo: thru the night had many bite offs from tailor and sharks with some decent sized fish lost.all told at the end of the night the total tally off fish between the two of us was 1 jewfish 6 salmon and 40 tailor we took home 21 tailor 2 salmon and 1 jewfish :biggrin2: i am still having trouble loading photos it is getting very frustrating should be able to load straight onto site i am not tech savvy enough to load them up, when this can be done i will attach photos

Great to see garie beach firing.

Look forward to a nice feed of tailor,Fresh smoked tailor fillets YUMmm :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:.

I will have to dust off my beach rods and join you one night,i haven,t done beach fishing in a while.

chris

Guest hawkesbass

Great to see garie beach firing.

Look forward to a nice feed of tailor,Fresh smoked tailor fillets YUMmm :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:.

I will have to dust off my beach rods and join you one night,i haven,t done beach fishing in a while.

chris

did the photos go thru on the phone

Guest hawkesbass

Photos should be loaded up friday when a new program is loaded onto computer i do not have a function to compress photos

Mate you should be able to scale the piccies in Microsoft Paint (provided you use a Windows based PC) if you use a Mac then use iPhoto.

To do this-

right click image-> Open With-> Paint

Go to Image menu-> Select "stretch/Skew"

Go to 50% first for both axis and you should be able to upload fine- thats how I do it never had problems (and I work also in IT)

You can continue to scale but remember to save it as a different file name so you keep the opriginal format and sizing.

saves you downloading another app from internet to do this as its very basic and easier through Paint

Hope this helps

Anthony

Guest hawkesbass

Mate you should be able to scale the piccies in Microsoft Paint (provided you use a Windows based PC) if you use a Mac then use iPhoto.

To do this-

right click image-> Open With-> Paint

Go to Image menu-> Select "stretch/Skew"

Go to 50% first for both axis and you should be able to upload fine- thats how I do it never had problems (and I work also in IT)

You can continue to scale but remember to save it as a different file name so you keep the opriginal format and sizing.

saves you downloading another app from internet to do this as its very basic and easier through Paint

Hope this helps

Anthony

anthony you are a legend thanks for the advice worked perfectly thanks again trevo

Guest hawkesbass

Does Garie have a boom gate locking the place up of a night ??

gates is normally open from sunrise to sunset but sometimes it does not get closed if going to stay after dark nned to be prepared to stay awake or sleep in car

gates is normally open from sunrise to sunset but sometimes it does not get closed if going to stay after dark nned to be prepared to stay awake or sleep in car

No worries ,i remembered this may have been the case,,, been years since ive fished there. We didnt always get big numbers in the fish but we always got quality size wise.

Edited by Macnaz

post-18046-055215200 1302590004_thumb.jpgarrived at the beach with my mate at 4pm and saw the gutter in front of the carpark looking good for a fish.rigged up and started using soft pillies for bait after about twenty minutes hooked onto a salmon of a kilo,my dan then caught a tailor of around 40cms then for the next 4hrs we caught salmon and tailor roughly every 15 minutes.as the tide was approaching full high around 11pm i got a 5kg salmon which measured 78cms :thumbup:then my mate dan hooked and landed a jewfish to 4kgs and 65cms :yahoo: thru the night had many bite offs from tailor and sharks with some decent sized fish lost.all told at the end of the night the total tally off fish between the two of us was 1 jewfish 6 salmon and 40 tailor we took home 21 tailor 2 salmon and 1 jewfish :biggrin2: i am still having trouble loading photos it is getting very frustrating should be able to load straight onto site i am not tech savvy enough to load them up, when this can be done i will attach photos

Good to see the photo,s are on mate good work , It can be a bit tricky when starting out. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent stuff, you got what I consider the perfect beach session Trifecta for the current season ;).

Cheers,

Spizza.