Cobia Cutlets ?

dacobra

There the worst tasting fish in the sea mate :puke: I cant stand them but it just so happens that my missus has a cat that is a really fussy eater and doesnt eat anything but cobia cutlets. So I have a preposal for you.

I will take these (not good enough for the burley bucket) cutlets off your hands for 50c a kg, Now you dont have to thank me its the least I can do for a little peace of mind. All I ask is that they are 4 cm thick and that when you catch the cobia you bleed them and ice them down in a salt water slurry and have them on there way to Sydney asap (snuggles only likes fresh cobia) I have tried to to feed her frozen cutlets but it was just like that whiskas add and besides the missus might find out.

I lipsmackingly....errrrrrrr for snugles sake look forward to you reply :074::074::074:

There the worst tasting fish in the sea mate :puke: I cant stand them but it just so happens that my missus has a cat that is a really fussy eater and doesnt eat anything but cobia cutlets. So I have a preposal for you.

I will take these (not good enough for the burley bucket) cutlets off your hands for 50c a kg, Now you dont have to thank me its the least I can do for a little peace of mind. All I ask is that they are 4 cm thick and that when you catch the cobia you bleed them and ice them down in a salt water slurry and have them on there way to Sydney asap (snuggles only likes fresh cobia) I have tried to to feed her frozen cutlets but it was just like that whiskas add and besides the missus might find out.

I lipsmackingly....errrrrrrr for snugles sake look forward to you reply :074::074::074:

:Funny-Post:

:074::074::074:

ahhhhh great reply sharky hehe

steve