Green Hills - Cronulla - 05.03.06

Gibbofisho

Me and my mate decided to wind down the weekend with a beach session for some whiting up greenhills as my room mate who surfs commented on seeing a few fish lately and the precence of some good gutters, so we head off with rods tackle and some rotton old fish on a string! Plenty of worms presented themselves and i must have been doing a good job of making mylef look like an utter novice cause i was battling, then a nice bloke who i was chatting to last time i was down the beach stopped and had a chat with me and lent his skilled hand at helping us get a few worms and an excelant practical tutorial, he did his best at making us look very average at getting the buggers out of the ground let me tell you :1prop::1prop: .

So thanks again mate if you're a fish raider or not, that's why i love this sport, if you're carrying a rod down a beach you have more than enough in common to be a mate!

So onto the fishing, it was a bit slow, we had a few hits and were limmited by time but i managed one whiting on dusk, and got to witness one of the best damn sunsets i have seen in a while!