My Response From Ian Mcdonald

inked

G`day fellas ,

Inky , thats a dummy letter that is automatically sent as a reply to anyone making a request such as yours.

If you have any mates interested in proving a point , ask them to send a similar complaint to the minister , and I`ll bet its the same letter.

Recently we (20 ) of us sent off a block of staggered and varied emails to a Minister in relation to a matter up here.

We all got the exact same letter in reply.

Mick

Guest bluecod

At least you got a level 3 Manager to reply - it could have been worse had it been written on the Ministers behalf by the local Fisheries Inspector [who probably wrote it for the Dep Dir anyway].

Did the response answer the questions you raised ??

thats disapponting but hardly surprising that they would send out a blanket response.

they didn't respond to my questions at all so i will be writing back. Should be interesting to see if I get the same letter back again

thats disapponting but hardly surprising that they would send out a blanket response.

they didn't respond to my questions at all so i will be writing back. Should be interesting to see if I get the same letter back again

"There are no plans to create additional rec fishing havens"

I think the letter needs to be updated. Perhaps the closure of Sydney harbor dose not count but Rec Fishing Association has $ 3 - 4,000,000 in their pocket & submitted to the goverement , some time back , a request to send out letters of interest to the pro's who work the Shoalhaven River & another place on the south coast.

They are waiting for the request to work it's way through the red tape. It appears to take forever

Geoff

Inked Ian McDonald will be on HiTide on the 26/3/06.

Perhaps you would like to E Mail the letter you received & your concerns to 2KY , attention Kieran Rikki & request it be a dicussion item for Sunday week

Geoff