Which Raider Is The Smartest........

mrsswordfisherman

27 minutes ago, Berleyguts said:

That makes sense, Donna. 😎🙏

Yes, I have a passing interest in Bahasa Indonesia and I’m in a few groups for travel in Bali and also in Thailand and Singapore. I just returned a few weeks back from a solo trip to Thailand, with a 5 night stay in Bali on the way home. Don’t think I’ll do Bali again in February… way too hot and humid for me!  😂 I really only stopped in (using a reward flight) to pay a visit to my late son’s tattooist friends who were upset to hear of his passing 12 months ago (this Sunday). Got a bit of work done myself - memorial tattoo.

I plan to travel a lot more and continue focussing on my music. We are leaving beautiful Port Stephens (mixed emotions),  relocating back to Sydney to an apartment (bought off the plan the day after Ben’s funeral). From there, it is 200m to a Metro station, where we soon will be able to go all the way to Central, then the train to the airport. I will be selling my boat (barely used these days), my Toyota Prado and most of my fishing outfits. Just not fishing much these days, sadly. Very hard decision for me. 😢 

I’ll still hang around on Fishraider and play the trivia.

Plenty of Fishraider friends in Sydney Baz, so keep some outfits to go out with!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

How many do you play in there? 

I just read the questions to him (he’s 17) and see how he goes, he does pretty good for someone his age. We do it when he has “afternoon tea” at our place after school.

4 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

That makes sense, Donna. 😎🙏

Yes, I have a passing interest in Bahasa Indonesia and I’m in a few groups for travel in Bali and also in Thailand and Singapore. I just returned a few weeks back from a solo trip to Thailand, with a 5 night stay in Bali on the way home. Don’t think I’ll do Bali again in February… way too hot and humid for me!  😂 I really only stopped in (using a reward flight) to pay a visit to my late son’s tattooist friends who were upset to hear of his passing 12 months ago (this Sunday). Got a bit of work done myself - memorial tattoo.

I plan to travel a lot more and continue focussing on my music. We are leaving beautiful Port Stephens (mixed emotions),  relocating back to Sydney to an apartment (bought off the plan the day after Ben’s funeral). From there, it is 200m to a Metro station, where we soon will be able to go all the way to Central, then the train to the airport. I will be selling my boat (barely used these days), my Toyota Prado and most of my fishing outfits. Just not fishing much these days, sadly. Very hard decision for me. 😢 

I’ll still hang around on Fishraider and play the trivia.

Baz that wet season in Bali is a killer. I love the fact that you had a special tattoo done in your son Ben's memory. 

The time comes for all of us to make those decisions, you are brave. I am quite sure you have enjoyed Port Stephens life for a while. Just look forward to making more memories in Sydney and all those great travel destinations. 

Fishraider is the one stable thing for a lot of us. Its a safe a happy place for many, many folk.

• Like 2