New Toy

kevin B

What a happy chappy i am! Bought this one for chasing kings off the rocks and from the boat. The max line weight is 37kg braid, but it feels like a light weight, weighs 300grams or so. :1fishing1:

Had to express my joy with people who know what buying a new rod feels like. :thumbup:

DSCF1385.jpg

DSCF1384.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

Yes those saltiga rods are nothing but fishing weaponry.

I havent used one but looked closely at them and loaded them up in the shop a few times when trying to find a rod for my torsa. there is not one in the range that quite suited my needs but they seem like damn TUFF rods.

Hard to believe the power that comes out of something so skinny.

I would be interested to hear the experts/shearwater opinion.

Steve

I would be interested to hear the experts/shearwater opinion.

Steve

In the moment i forgot to ask for an opinion on here, especially from shearwater. No doubt the opinion will be something like "yeah, those things are the most overpriced.........". Oh well, :05:

Guest madsmc

B)-->

QUOTE(kevin B @ Mar 16 2006, 07:57 PM) 90394[/snapback]

I gave the dealer $600, and he gave me $1 back :(

still happy though :yahoo:

Mate if it gives you $600 worth of pleasurable fishing then that's all that matters. Hope the new weapon serves you well, and looking forward to a few reports of it in use. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kevin B @ Mar 16 2006, 07:57 PM) 90394[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I gave the dealer $600, and he gave me $1 back :(

still happy though :yahoo:

Mate if it gives you $600 worth of pleasurable fishing then that's all that matters. Hope the new weapon serves you well, and looking forward to a few reports of it in use. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Thanks buddy, will give it a go in the next week or two. Ill post how it goes :1fishing1: