What's On This Weekend (18-19 March 06)

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

So what's happening this weekend Raiders. Going fishing, or does the other half have different plans for you?

I've got my engagement party to attend on Saturday night so I think fishing is out of the question for me this weekend, but best of luck to all who manage to wet a line over the weekend.

Shane

:1fishing1:

I've got an engagement party Saturday night as well.

Sunday I'm taking the kids to the boat show!! Can't wait, I'll do more chasing of kids than looking at boats but that's OK, always fun!

Looking forward to reading lots of reports of big fish on Sunday night.

Cheers

David.

Hmmmm - Saturday night looks pretty good for a beach bash.

10:30pm high tide could tempt me to head down and try for some of the thumper bream that I've heard reports of coming into the big beach holes/gutters. Of course will have to set the jewie rod as well, provided I can rustle up some appropriate bait that is.

Mondo

All the best Shane for the party.... not to many JD's there mate... Nah stuff it. Hook IN!

I am off to the farm for a bit of a work weekend, no fishing unless i can sneak one on late sunday arvo. I am sure to enjoy the StPat's weekend in the vineyards and enjoy some of the Guinness that will flow freely.

I am sure there will be some good reports early next week given the forecast weather.

LW

:beersmile: I love how this emoticon has real beer in it.... GO THE GUINNESS !!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lightweight

Firday night Im going for a spin sesh in sarch of jewies, Saturday Rugby, Rugby, Rugby and then a few post match :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile: On sunday catching the early flight down to Melbourne to watch the track and field events at the Commonwealth Games and I hope theres a sevens match on that I can watch as well :yahoo:

Friday Night: Beer Beer and more Beer :beersmile:

Fishing over the weekend sometime, somewhere, somehow. My usual land based spot in Glebe is now closed until August :1badmood: with foreshore development at Blackwattle Bay park. With a bit of luck they won't screw it up too badly, apparently Australand who own portions of the land are not allowed to redevelop the park into housing but with local councils and large property developers involved who knows.

Some bastard has also been poisoning trees, the council has place large banners warning against this and hopefully they leave them there blocking views until the trees grow back. :mad3:

Sorry to get on my soapbox but inconsiderate people give me the shits.

i will be going to the footy tonight to watch the doggies smash the tigers and saturday goin out with my mrs to city on the jet boat and sunday i will be enjoying my birthday

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

slayer u will enjoy satday and sunday ,friday nite the tigers are going

to hammer the doggies,

sunday nite will spend the night fishing off the 3rd runway in the bay.

is it any good there at nite,might even go over to the hot water outlet