Boat Show

mrsswordfisherman

Is anyone going out to the Boat Show this weekend

http://www.bia.org.au/events/Rosehill/index.html

swordfisherman and I will be there on Sunday from midday if any other raiders are going.

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE YABBIE MARINE STAND (ONE OF OUR SPONSORS). Drop by and say hello to the guys on the stand, Eric and Ben.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Uh oh there is tackle for sale there shhhhhh don't tell Stewy .............

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Hi Donna,

I'll be going with Geoff and my eldest two Andy and Emma :thumbup:

I might be long gone by midday depending on what sort of day the kids are having but if I see ya I'll be sure to come and say Hi :biggrin2:

I'll be the guy in the MadKeen polo shirt losing his mind chasing two ratbags around!!! :074::074:

Cheers

David.

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Is anyone going out to the Boat Show this weekend

http://www.bia.org.au/events/Rosehill/index.html

swordfisherman and I will be there on Sunday from midday if any other raiders are going.

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE YABBIE MARINE STAND (ONE OF OUR SPONSORS). Drop by and say hello to the guys on the stand, Eric and Ben.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Uh oh there is tackle for sale there shhhhhh don't tell Stewy .............

Hey and while you're there pop in and see us at the Sea Tow Stand and receive the boat show special 15 months for the price of 12. What a great deal!

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Hey Stewy and Donna - nice to meet you both.

There was some impressive hardware there hey!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I found the tackle a little orindary though :thumbdown: and the stuff that was good was a bit EXE I thought. Nearly 8 bucks for a Kokoda G-Vibe (commonly known as a "cackle" :074: ) is outrageous considering they are $4.50 or 3 for $12 locally..... :1yikes::1yikes:

Anyway, we had a great day. :thumbup:

Oh, and just to clarify, Michelle is not MY partner, I think Stewy is referring to another Dave there.

Cheers,

David.

Stewy dont you find the Croc skin alittle rough between the cheeks :074::074::074:

Ah clutch you are at a distinct disadvantage being over in Kiwiland :074: . Crocs are a brand of shoes that are worn by the most discerning fishermen and women :1prop: . They are an excellent boating shoe that stop you from slipping on those nasty boat ramps. They are very comfortable to wear and I own a few pairs in different colours.

Check em out below

post-869-1142843831_thumb.jpg

Donna, I'm sorry.... I figured they were some kind of jandal or flip flop, but i just couldn't stop myself :biggrin2:

Ah yes that's it, we call them thongs and you call them jandals. I have just googled and found an OFFICIAL Crocs website in NZ

http://www.crocs.org.nz/

All jokes aside, you should try these shoes out mate :thumbup:

Cheers Donna