Up, Up & Away

granpop

Hi All

Haven't posted much as the fishing in our local lakes have been average for me, although I got a nice 4lb redfin about a week ago (a PB). Am in a whirl trying to decide what fishing gear I take on a 6 month RV trip from southern California to Alaska and return (its not a 'fishing' trip).

Pretty much decided to take a 5 and 9 wt fly rods, a spinning rod (squidgy bass) and a baitcaster (trying to buy a good 2 piece over there). I am even taking a half dozen packs of squidgies to the land of the million plastics!!!

Will post an occasional report when I can, and will put photos on a web site and let you drool when I can.

Cheers and tight lines

Dave

Hi All

Haven't posted much as the fishing in our local lakes have been average for me, although I got a nice 4lb redfin about a week ago (a PB). Am in a whirl trying to decide what fishing gear I take on a 6 month RV trip from southern California to Alaska and return (its not a 'fishing' trip).

Pretty much decided to take a 5 and 9 wt fly rods, a spinning rod (squidgy bass) and a baitcaster (trying to buy a good 2 piece over there). I am even taking a half dozen packs of squidgies to the land of the million plastics!!!

Will post an occasional report when I can, and will put photos on a web site and let you drool when I can.

Cheers and tight lines

Dave

Awesome Dave!! :thumbup::yahoo:

Best of luck, look forward to reading and drooling over your reports whilst you travel through the USA.

Should be a bit of a change from fishing the ol' Moruya River. lol :074::074::1yikes:

Good on ya, keep safe.

Herby

Edited by Hookem_Herby