Sydney Fishing Charter

ozeash

G'day all,

I've been looking at doing some game fishing offshore. Has anyone on this site been on one of these charters? If so, would you recommend an operator?

Also, please let me know if someone's already booked a charter and needs bums on seats, I'm happy to join. Alternatively, if some of you are prepared to join for a charter in April, that would be great too.

Cheers,

Ash

not a straight out commitment, but i would be interested in hearing about dates and details of a game charter.

havent heard too many reports of anything better than small dollies lately though, but that can change soon enough.

depending mainly on dates and a bit on price i am about 75% interested.

Cheers

Steve

According to the broadbill/billfisher website the boats will be in port stephens till the end of april.

I believe their regular rate is $900 for 6 people.

Any other recommendations raiders?

Steve

Edited by stevefish

I hired both Broadbill and Billfisher (site sponsors) for my bucks day on 7th Jan this year. The swell was up and we decided to have a go at some Marlin anyway. Strong 3 knots of current out wide kept us from seeing any bills, except a 5kg samon and a medium sized dollie.

Awesome day though, worth the money! If I hadn't had my Travacalm I wouldn't have enjoyed it at all.

I believe you should be able to ring Ross Hunter and get a spot on Broadbill up at Port Stephens. Better bill fishing up there.

Kingy