New Tv Station Has A Fishing Show

numbers

Stumbled on a new Tv station the other week.

"TVS"

they have been running community-based programs for a while, but now have a schedule of programs which includes a fishing show at 8pm on Fridays. I'm not a big TV watcher (i'd rather be ouside or on here), so have not managed to catch a full episode, but managed to catch the last 5 minutes a week or so ago.

Don't know who the host is, how good he is, etc.

Worth a look.

http://www.tvs.org.au/

I fthe show turns out to be crap, maybe we could all put together some video footage & submit our own show!!!!!!!?????? (count me out - until it comes to the "blooper" reel!!! :1prop: ).

Cheers

Numbers

I've seen every episode since it started. It ain't really my sort of thing: I reckon they've let two fish go in the five or so episodes so far, and bottom bashing for bloody reds with cheap gear is wearing very thin, but it's kinda funny, and at least it's fishing!

STOP THE BUS!

I've seen every episode since it started. It ain't really my sort of thing: I reckon they've let two fish go in the five or so episodes so far, and bottom bashing for bloody reds with cheap gear is wearing very thin, but it's kinda funny, and at least it's fishing!

STOP THE BUS!

:dito: At least it's better than some other garbage these days.

Flattieman.

:dito: At least it's better than some other garbage these days.

Flattieman.

Too right. Especially some of those "comedy" shows on the very same channel. TVS has its moments (4WD TV is the obvious highlight), but comedy ain't one of them!

Hahaa 'stop the bus' that was the first ep ive seen and yea and i dont think they released any fish...but as long as its legal.

but one of the hosts gets toooooo over excited, and gives me the shits. :tease: