Jewfish Secrets

changa

Hello raiders,

If you are into Jews, and more importantly, MONSTER JEWS :1prop: then you really need to find out some secrets from a well respected JEW fisho. Tonite and tonite only, he will be giving away a few tips and secrets.

If you are interested in attending it will be at Pitt Town fishing Club inside the sporting club. 139 Old pitt town Rd Pitt Town (same place where the HAWKESBURY CLASSIC weigh in is held)

Entry is only a gold coin donation.

I know its last minute but things have been real busy.

If you like you can email or PM me with confirmation or call me on 0408 46 49 45

regards

changa

Damn!!! - Can't make it! :ranting2: Anyone who can, do. I could watch the DVD 50 times!

Flattieman.

This is no DVD or charter operator makin a dollar as a showman. Its a local RAIDER that has caught many thumpers(more than most) that may just give you an edge next time you fish for them. :1fishing1:

If you can make it, see you there :thumbup:

I never seem to stop learning when it comes to fishing I wish I could make it down but Im working. Changa can you please let me know when the next night is I would love to attend.

Hey Sharky,

I wouldn't mind going either, if there's another one maybe we could go in 1 car & split the petrol money since you're not too far away from me. We could also have a bit of a flick up that way before we head back.

Hopefully I'll see you at the local fishing spot soon, I'll be fishing there more in the night time since I am after jewies now too. :1fishing1:

Edited by Lunker_Hunter

Guest madsmc

won't learn anything i don't already know.

That's a pretty stupid response considering the company you're in mate. :thumbdown:

There are some gun jew fisherman around, both on this site and others, and to say you know more than any of them just reeks of arrogance. If you seriously want to be part of the online fishing community "Jewman", I suggest you tone it down a bit mate.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Changa, that's a great club you run. A real healthy mix of youth and experience. Top bunch of people to boot. It was great to meet Darryl, Lenny and several others and really enjoyed the jewfish talk.

My mate Jimmy and i wish to join your club. Can i have a couple of forms pal?

Jewman, that sort of attitude won't get you far mate. There is truckloads to learn.

Cheers

Red

Red,

I would personally like to thank you for a great night and a fantastic presentation and talk.

As someone that doesnt target Jew much nowdays(moreso because i have 4 kids and chase marlin more...lol) but used to fish for jew a lot with some of the best jew fishos around, i learnt plenty.

I reckon the day you stop learning is the day you hang up your rod.

Forms will be on their way to your house soon mate. :thumbup:

For those interested, some up coming events are: CRABBING :1yikes: the ins and outs of how to catch truckloads of blue swimmers and muddies. :yahoo:

Also, MONSTER SNAPPER !! yes, that right, there is huge snapper off sydney and We have the gun fisho talking that catches them.

Also, as winter get closer, we will be having a YELLOWFIN NIGHT on how,when and where to catch these golden beauties. then as winter closes we will be into gamefishing stuff like MARLIN,DOLPHIN FISH etc. rigging for them, lures, live baits the do's the donts and many more.

We will keep you posted.

changa

This is just a massive tease!!! I can't really make it out to Pittown and I wanna go to ALL those talks!!

Can't some clever bloke set up a webcast of the event and even maybe charge members a dollar or two for covering any associated costs??!??!?? I keep missing the kingy an jewy talks they've had at fishouttawater too. Or maybe some northern beaches gurus can talk somewhere??

Hey Ken - I know you know fishing and you got a computer - how bout you do a web cast for all us FR'ers of some of what you know?? comoooooon ken, I'll buy ya a beer and courier it up!!

I'm just desperate to learn more!

Kingy

This is just a massive tease!!! I can't really make it out to Pittown and I wanna go to ALL those talks!!

Can't some clever bloke set up a webcast of the event and even maybe charge members a dollar or two for covering any associated costs??!??!?? I keep missing the kingy an jewy talks they've had at fishouttawater too. Or maybe some northern beaches gurus can talk somewhere??

Hey Ken - I know you know fishing and you got a computer - how bout you do a web cast for all us FR'ers of some of what you know?? comoooooon ken, I'll buy ya a beer and courier it up!!

I'm just desperate to learn more!

Kingy

Kingy,

why cant you make it to pitt town?

We dont start them too early which allows people time to travel.

I regulary travel to Sydney game club which takes me longer to get to than collaroy :1yikes:

changa