Fishing For Dollies Easter Weekend

netic

Hey all, mentioned in another thred that we could organise a morning where we can all chase some dollies.

This will allow some of the raiders that are dying to get into the action a chance to have some fun who are worried about going there alone.

I will be going to chase some on easter weekend, (dont know which day yet will wait till i can get the swell reports) More than likely Friday or Saturday.

I know a few of you guys have been itching to taste the action.

I have a GPS so dont need that.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

All you need is a boat and your gear.

Edited by netic

Netic,

I am keen as. I don't have a GPS as yet, so that is all that has been holding me back.... I have been watching your posts closely and would love to get in on the action.

I would only be able to make Saturday - have got family coming down Friday.

If it works out that you go Saturday I am in.....

Let me know what you would anticipate as the arrangements.....

Bloo

Hi Netic i am Brand new to fishraider ,But not New to Boating/Fishing, I have never fished Fads anywhere and would love the opportunity to accompany you on trip , I have own boat and crew and available any day over Easter Weekend except Sunday, Im Sure it will be a great experience (No matter how Day Pans Out) and a chance to strike up new relationships with others who love to fish. I am super keen depending on conditions suitable to my boat, but will start out on day planned. Eggerly awaiting further Information. Thanks

Mate i am hoping to be going out on Friday, so far it looks like it is going to be a good day, swell wise, predicting under a metre swell which should be ideal conditions for dollie chasing. will keep you guys informed

Guest Big-Banana

Mate i am hoping to be going out on Friday, so far it looks like it is going to be a good day, swell wise, predicting under a metre swell which should be ideal conditions for dollie chasing. will keep you guys informed

I may join you. Sometime this week looks good!

Hey guys, unfortunately i will not be able to go on Friday, i cannot give a solid yes, have to help the in laws lay some floorboards, spewing.

I am still hoping to get out this weekend but will not know till the night before so i cannot make solid plans.

So sorry guys but i am going to have to bail.

Sorry to hear about floor board job Netic , is there any one still interested in trip Friday and can any one give me SYDNEY FAD Gps co-ordinates that Netic has spoken about as I have Gps and still Keen Thanks

Edited by offtap1