Dollies

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Just wondering if any ones been at the botany fad in the last week, Im just thinking of paying my friends a little visit

Im hoping there still there

Dave

Guest Sea Tow Botany

I will give a report tomorrow :biggrin2:

Dave

Sorry guys nothing to report, the FADs GONE

No dollies for me,

NOT HAPPY JAN

Dave

did you have a look for it, it can move a few hundred meters especially after big swell like we have had, i'de have found the mark and gone searching north!

so is it there or not? should u tell fisheries? its goin to be really busy on the weekend every tom, dick and harry is goin to be out there....maythem and chaos....and prob no fish cause they will shy away!

:1prop:

Hi Guys ,I have just been on the phone to Belinda at Fisheries and she informs me that the FADS are online ,but they are going to double check for us and a guy by the name of Heath Folpp who has the FADS under his watchfull eye will ring me after 4pm and confirm for us as to the whereabouts of both FADS .The 9klm one and the 16 klm one .As soon as I get confirmation I will report back to the forums :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

thats a great effort stewie great work mate,

u do wonders for this site,

keep the great work up :thumbup:

cheers steve

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Hi Guys ,I have just been on the phone to Belinda at Fisheries and she informs me that the FADS are online ,but they are going to double check for us and a guy by the name of Heath Folpp who has the FADS under his watchfull eye will ring me after 4pm and confirm for us as to the whereabouts of both FADS .The 9klm one and the 16 klm one .As soon as I get confirmation I will report back to the forums :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

I rang Heath and left a message today as well no response

Once on the mark we did troll around but couldnt find it , good conditions out there so we should have seen it if it was there

Ive been out in 2.5m to 3m swell and still found it

Anyway better luck next time

Dave

I rang Heath and left a message today as well no response

Once on the mark we did troll around but couldnt find it , good conditions out there so we should have seen it if it was there

Ive been out in 2.5m to 3m swell and still found it

Anyway better luck next time

Dave

DID U GET ANYTHING ON THE TROLL??? NO FISH AT ALL?! U FISH THE PEAK AT ALL OR ANY OTHER REEFS OUT THERE?

CHEERS

ALEX

DID U GET ANYTHING ON THE TROLL??? NO FISH AT ALL?! U FISH THE PEAK AT ALL OR ANY OTHER REEFS OUT THERE?

CHEERS

ALEX

Which fad is missing, is it the broken bay fad of the port jackson FAD????

Not sure but I think its the Botany one as Dave couldnt find it .I have just been on the blower to Fisheries again and looks like Heath has gone out to find the Fads whereabouts :thumbup: .I will be getting a phone call today as soon as they have discovered its postion or it is missing :1yikes:

Cheers Stewy

Thats alot, we would be screwed without you

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Happy Easter Lads ,I was just on the phone with Heath from Fisheries and some great news .The FAD was missing :1yikes: .He went out in search of it and it was gone as reported an he thanked us for pointing that out :biggrin2: .Better news now :1yikes: It has been replaced as of right now in the same location around 50 metres from the same location and he reports BLUE WATER around 24 degrees with Dolphin Fish in attendance :yahoo: .Good luck everyone who is heading out and I do thank Heath for his very quick response to our questions :thumbup:

Cheers Swordfisherman

I had heath on the blower he told me the same thing, now thats great service reported missing one day fixed the next

Great work heath and the fisheries and swordfish for chasing them up

Good luck happy easter

Dave