When Next Botany Social?

femalefisho

Hi. Was just reading your report on Botany Social day in March.

Think its a great idea and if I would have discovered your site before I am sure my partner and I would have been there.

Looking from the pics there was a couple of familiar boats that I think I have seen at Moll before.

Anyway, will be in when you decide on another ( check with the other half of course) but would be fun!

Hi. Was just reading your report on Botany Social day in March.

Think its a great idea and if I would have discovered your site before I am sure my partner and I would have been there.

Looking from the pics there was a couple of familiar boats that I think I have seen at Moll before.

Anyway, will be in when you decide on another ( check with the other half of course) but would be fun!

Great idea, keep reading the posts as Socials are always on the cards. Check out our next one in June.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...indpost&p=89619

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Keen as mustard.

Next on the agenda get my boat licence and I will go out myself! HA :fisher:

Oh, forgot then I will have to learn how to fix the motor / battery / electronic problems that comes with that damn boat. LOL.

$135 Sea Tow Memberships the go

24/7 marine assitance check our banner ad a the top of the screen

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Dave ,what is your area that you cover and how far would you go to get someone

Cheers Stewy

Gday Stewy

The areas are

Botany Bay- On Georges River, from Picnic Point boat shed to Botany Bay, the Cooks River and 10nm to sea

Sydney Harbour- Roseville bridge on the middle harbour to silverwater bridge on the paramatta river an 10nm to sea

Broken Bay- Hawkesbury/pittwater area east from bar point and 10nm to sea

Also we have locations in the gold coast and perth, a long way to take the boat but if you are a Sea Tow member wherever there's a Sea Tow boat your covered :thumbup:

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Put my hand up for the social - picnic or pub, whatever....

As an attendee of both the Entrance and BB Social, I can tell you that this is the BEST fishing place to be :thumbup::thumbup:

CFD - why don't you organise it mate? Or if you can't, let me know, I'll drive this social. Any ideas of where to meet, Marlin-Madness your point noted!!

Cheers,

Ash