Watchadoin This Weekend?

mottyman

Hi Raiders,

Haven't seen the usual "what are you up to this weekend" thread for this weekend so thought I'd whack one up.

Me... I'm hitting the Parra Saturday morning again looking for somthing to post in the "fish of the month" comp :074::074: Need to upsize on some bream me thinks so look'n for another PB!!

Ditching the kids on Saturday night and out for "all you can eat" at the "Ary" with :wife:

Quality family time on Sunday and best of all - no chores this weekend!! :yahoo:

Fish'n Saturday then relax'n with the family - what could be better!! :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by mottyman

youre a happy chappy,

ive got a bit of study to do for my year 11 assessment half yearly and my accelerated maths hsc assesment!! but apart from that i might get out to narra lakes or the spit bridge area for a flik of the lures with my dad to break the study and i will be watchin ifish for sure!! oh and its my dads bday so ill have to organise something for him...

cheers pk

Edited by pk-fishn

Hi all

On sat morning I am planning to hit the shores around Iron Cove probably near the bridge. I need to test how the flathead L handles fins PRT braid.

I will be there from 9:30 am till about midday. If any raiders are in the area come and say hello. If anyone is interested then I will bring the blank which I use for the bream UL

mob: 0422 315 058

Guest madsmc

Early plastics session Saturday at Stockon, then off to the local to pickup a pair of waders, followed by a fly session at Spears Point. :wife: is going out Saturday night so I'm on child minding duties. Might get out for another fly session Sunday afternoon.

Anzac Day I'm hoping to give some Hunter River carp a going over in the arvo with an old mate of mine.

Have a good one all. Looking forward to some good reports next week, hopefully I'll have one of my own. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

If any raiders are in the area come and say hello. If anyone is interested then I will bring the blank which I use for the bream UL

Saqa,

Was going to make a booking with you to see that blank anyway so that's a grand offer!

Will call you tomorrow.

Hope you will get the chance to do at least some fishing :tease:

Mike

Edited by Little_Flatty

Saqa,

Was going to make a booking with you to see that blank anyway so that's a grand offer!

Will call you tomorrow.

Hope you will get the chance to do at least some fishing :tease:

Mike

Looking forward to meet you

Guest wayneo

saturday doin nuffin then sunday might go fishing then come home and watch the doggies kick the shit out of the sea eagles

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

mate if your a doggies fan you can come fishing with me any time

go the doggies!!!!

cheers wayneo

Edited by wayneo

wind is down on sunday so thats the day i will go out and see what delights the Hawkesbury has to offer. Thinking about taking Monday off but feeling guilty about 2 long weekends in a row.

hb

I am trying the same on Sunday, h/bury bound - my young bloke is at me "dad its been so long since we went fishin", cant resist a five y.o. + keeps mum happy :). Dont feel guilty about Monday as i am doing the same.

Saturday involves taking the young bloke to auskick (afl) then boat preps & then the :wife: is out on the drink so i got the 2 banannas to look after :wacko:

Then hopefully beers & V8's after fishing

Have a good one all

Guest madsmc

saturday doin nuffin going fishing then sunday might going fishing then come home and watch the doggies kick the shit out of the sea eagles by 50

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

This sounds more like a plan Joe. :biggrin2: Don't forget to do a bit of channel surfing to keep up to date on the V8's in NZ. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

I'm having a beach session @ Nth Narra on Sunday. Hope to pick up some Salmon and Tailor, also hear that there's an abundance of surf bream at the moment. So could be anything.

Looking forward to just walkin the beach and throwing out some baits. I can hear the misses calling the mobile already "When you commin home?" :wife:

Might make it an early start to get a few hours in while the boss sleeps.

Anyone hitting the stones this weekend?

Good luck to everyone, look forward to seeing some reports next week.

Cheers, BJ

Hopefully get to go out on the bay.

and applying for jobs for when i graduate. it suxs being a student sometimes...lots of fishing time hehe

hope to hear some good reports before winter fully kicks in and we freeze with rods in hand!

tight lines

Kevin

Edited by kantong

Guest wayneo

hey peoples im also heading out sunday hopefully i can get another 1 of those big jews fingers crossed hey

if anyone sees my boat out there you now which 1 come up and say hi or just yell out and wave

good luck fellas lets hope everyone can bring home a fish or 2

and its good to see plenty of doggie fans on here there is no bigger fan than me

cheers tight lines everyone

wayneo

Kak weekend for fishing boys! Hubby had to work from home and as I dont drive cos of my epilepsy, the results of a days fishing were 'off the menu'! Poo. I just watched some lucky bugger on channel nine hooking a Ciguatera-ridden Chinaman (yum, come on, it all adds to the 'flavour'!) and the most beautiful red emperor. Grrrr. Makes me :puke: Lucky git.

Anyway. That's as interesting as it got. Must say though, my little princess was 100% engrossed in the program! Every time the were lifting the fish out of the water it was "Wow! pretty fishy"! I wouldn't have been surprised if she had said "Oh, oh, we've got colour"!!

Oh well, I keep myself entertained I spose. Good old eBay. Hehe. Gonna make my hubby do the ironing for my trouble! UNDER THE THUMG? U BET! :whip: And he's also :banned2: from any extra cirricular activities he maybe interested in! (You know what I mean)

Speak to you next weekend fellas. Will hopefully have some fishing news cos I'm gonna make him feel really bad all week, then he'll take me to Bribie! :wife:

Edited by Corinne