Ok Boys The Jews Are On !

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

The youngfella and his FB`s hit the beach tonight Just before Dark , and as usual , hopes were high.

Now I`m told tonights hero , ( Big Kev ) has lost more than his fare share of Jews at the waters edge than he has caught , so tonight he employed the " now ya see em" method to capture his quarry .

The story goes that Kevie , immediately having felt the ist gentle carees of the Jewies lips on his dollop of Octopus ,took three rapid steps backwards and struck hard.

The 50LB Braid attached to a 70LB Mono leader ,Twanged like a tuning fork as the hook struck flesh , and Kevvie was on again .

But what happened next according to the the boys , had to be seen to be believed .

Big Kevie , determined not to loose another Jew , locked the drag solid , and ran flat out backwards up the beach towards the dune.

So fast was he moving , the bloody Jewie ( Poor barstard ) probably never knew what hit him , because the ist thing he knew was , he was yanked from the depths at 100 miles an hour , only to find himself suring on top of a wave , then to suffer the indignity of having the wind knocked out of him hitting the sand , only to disappear over the top of the sand dune and skid down the other side .

If you look closely , you can still see the stunned look on the poor buggers face , ( The Jew I mean ! )

The Fish is pictured being held By My Son Mick ( bottom Pic ) and His Mate Dillon .

Weights and Measurements will follow tomorrow .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

The youngfella and his FB`s hit the beach tonight Just before Dark , and as usual , hopes were high.

Now I`m told tonights hero , ( Big Kev ) has lost more than his fare share of Jews at the waters edge than he has caught , so tonight he employed the " now ya see em" method to capture his quarry .

The story goes that Kevie , immediately having felt the ist gentle carees of the Jewies lips on his dollop of Octopus ,took three rapid steps backwards and struck hard.

The 50LB Braid attached to a 70LB Mono leader ,Twanged like a tuning fork as the hook struck flesh , and Kevvie was on again .

But what happened next according to the the boys , had to be seen to be believed .

Big Kevie , determined not to loose another Jew , locked the drag solid , and ran flat out backwards up the beach towards the dune.

So fast was he moving , the bloody Jewie ( Poor barstard ) probably never knew what hit him , because the ist thing he knew was , he was yanked from the depths at 100 miles an hour , only to find himself suring on top of a wave , then to suffer the indignity of having the wind knocked out of him hitting the sand , only to disappear over the top of the sand dune and skid down the other side .

If you look closely , you can still see the stunned look on the poor buggers face , ( The Jew I mean ! )

The Fish is pictured being held By My Son Mick ( bottom Pic ) and His Mate Dillon .

Weights and Measurements will follow tomorrow .

Mick

Nice fish mate....seems like you guys have a ball with the beach Jews up there...

:biggrin2:

Cheers,

Spizza.

Guest fishrunner

that's brilliant :wacko: , jewie would've been stunned alright :074: .

Saves getting wet and using a glove to gill the bugger,

Very well done :thumbup:

cheers

Guest johblow

:Funny-Post: bahahahaha thats one of the funniest way of pulling up a fish! but hey if it works!

very nice looking jew too!

congrats

Hahahahaha... i wonder how long he could keep it up!

Nice work mate, hope the good luck continues for you and the boys

cheers,

Brad

P.s what beach was fished?

G`day Fg,

The Beach was somewhere between Manning Point and Wallabi Point At Old Bar.

I just forgot to ask exactly where .

Mick