Nsw Football......who Cares ?

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Obviously Victoria celebrates their Anzac day , by rewarding their faithful with a live Telecast of the Main game .

We don`t even bother with a delayed telecast of the days match , But ironically enough , we screen a show called Survivor............................. HHHhhhhhmmmmm.

Mick

post-125-1146007975_thumb.jpg Official crowd was 30105. Helicopter made an appearance.

Good game, kids has fun thought the passing showers provided some entertainment.

MH

Thays a great pic Heck, I love those smiles...........you caught them saying CHEESE :biggrin2:

Showers...... :1yikes: Gee when the Wallabies lose to the All Blacks over here (something I think you better get used to for a while) its always coz of the rain

I thought it must always be dry as a bone over there :074::074:

Showers...... :1yikes: Gee when the Wallabies lose to the All Blacks over here (something I think you better get used to for a while)

:Funny-Post: nice one mate, as proudly australian as i am i cant stand the wallabies!

I watched it live on fox also and crowd I think was 35,000,

judging by the added pics the crowd looks very small.......

mate i think they even have saturday footy on free to air television in victoria lucky buggers!!! they sill manage to get 40000 fans to each game.

cheers pk

Thats what makes the game so great....(that comment is gonna hurt me for sure)....lol :1prop: