Yakkas In Botany Bay?

teasto

gday mate, there is a top spot on the cantainer wall to catch yakkas, its the section with the rec circle on the picture, there is a light that shines down onto the water, just anchor up in the light with your rock pick before the sun comes up and burley up.

As for directions if you are familiar with the container wall it is th far most western extermity of the wall.

Any further directions just let me know.

post-992-1146536418_thumb.jpg

would love to help but i rarely fish the bay, check the reports and msg a regurlar bay fisher, there is plenty on here

Thanks very much Gibbofisho for the heads up, will let you know how we go.

teasto.

gday mate, there is a top spot on the cantainer wall to catch yakkas, its the section with the rec circle on the picture, there is a light that shines down onto the water, just anchor up in the light with your rock pick before the sun comes up and burley up.

As for directions if you are familiar with the container wall it is th far most western extermity of the wall.

Any further directions just let me know.

post-992-1146536418_thumb.jpg

i fished that spot on sunday night and lost my second anchor in a row :1badmood::05::ranting2:

the first anchor was from a different spot. what is this rock pick your talking about, and it it possible to slip past the underwater pilons?

is it one of the anchors thats bends straight from forcepulling on the line?

No worries teasto :thumbup:

Domza,

Rock pick is the one with four metal prongs that stick out of it and will bend if you pull hard enough, we got our rock pick stuck last sunday but simply held on tight and drove off slowly, the prongs will bend straight and your anchor come off. That whole conatiner wall is riddled with anchors, i dive it occasionally and pick up new anchors for my mates!

Guest Chinamen

hahahahahah

how much you charge if i wana get one off you???

No worries teasto :thumbup:

Domza,

Rock pick is the one with four metal prongs that stick out of it and will bend if you pull hard enough, we got our rock pick stuck last sunday but simply held on tight and drove off slowly, the prongs will bend straight and your anchor come off. That whole conatiner wall is riddled with anchors, i dive it occasionally and pick up new anchors for my mates!